February Scholarships (updated November 6, 2018)
Hawaii Rotary Youth Foundation Scholarship Program
$5000 scholarships to graduating seniors who will be attending a 4-year college or university
Apply under - Kahala Sunrise
To be considered for this application, applicants must:
- Must be accecpeted by a Hawaii District 5000 participating Rotary Club by the due date
- A graduating Hawaii high school senior who will be attending, as a full-time student (minimum 12 credit hours per semester), an accredited 4-year college or university or on the US Mainland to earn a baccalaureate degree.
- Must be a US citizen and a legal resident of Hawaii prior to submittal of application
Ineligible applicants are:
- Active Rotarians or their spouse, parent, children, grandchildren, step-children, brother or sister.
- Anyone entering a US Military Service Academy
- Anyone receiving a full tuition scholarship
- Anyone attending a college or university outside the United States
For more information and scholarship application, click here
Applications can be emailed or mailed (post marked by February 7, 2018)
Application Deadline: February 6, 2019